WHMCS 8.5 is currently in Release Candidate at the time of this article.
It is about to go general availability any moment now.
What’s new in this version?
1. Client Area Home Page SSO – Clients can now use single sign-on to access their active services such as cPanel and Plesk hosting accounts directly from the Client Area Home Page.
2. Multi-Year SSL Orders with DigiCert – Offer two-year and three-year SSL certificates from RapidSSL, GeoTrust and DigiCert via MarketConnect with fully automatic reissuance and reinstallation throughout the order period.
3. Shopping Cart Cross-selling – Setup additional product recommendations to be displayed when customers add a product to their cart or checkout.
4. Metric Billing for Plesk – Bill for resource usage including things such as email addresses, disk space and bandwidth.
5. cPanel SEO via MarketConnect – An SEO product offering that helps your customers websites rank more highly in search engines such as Google, creating more successful websites to maximise customer retention.
6. Improved System Settings – Now with categories, sorting preferences and improved responsive behaviour.
Take a look at all the features included in this new version! Click here!